Thursday, August 25, 2011

Never too young

Mommy got a craving for some chocolate (big surprise right?lol) and little miss was grumpy so I thought well lets see if she wants to help mommy bake. She loved loved helping. She stirred and stirred her little heart out. It was so cute watching her have so much fun. I had Adi and Noah come look and they were so proud of her. They sat and cheered her on. My pantry is pretty bare this week and I have tried to stick to a healthier diet so I wanted something not high in fat, no eggs, butter, or gluten. So here is my take on a gluten free, egg free, butter free fudgey brownie




1/2 cup rice flour (can use any gluten free flour)
1/4 cup organic brown sugar
1/2 cup raw sugar
1/3 cup cornstarch
1 1/2 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp salt
1/3 cup cocoa powder
1 1/2 tsp vanilla
1/3 cup non sweetned applesauce
1/4 cup safflower oil
mix together and bake in an 8x8 pan for 25-30 mins

No comments:

Post a Comment